Friday, February 5, 2021

Travel Photographer of the Year 2020 winners

 

I have a backlog of links to photography contests from last year (all via the Daily Mail, which alerts me to them) -- I may put together a post just with those links, so people interested could use that as a starting point.  Now that it's January 2021, the 2020 contests will start reporting their winners, so this year I'll try to keep up.

The first contest I'll feature here is the Travel Photographer of the Year contest.

Daily Mail article:

The stunning winning images from the 2020 Travel Photographer of the Year contest show life on earth at its most beautiful, bizarre... and brutal

The Web site:  Travel Photographer of the Year - 2020 Winners 

It's really difficult to choose just one, but I'll choose a different one than any shown in the article.  I have to note, though, the one with the bear and the volcano in Kamchatka is really great.

This one, which was Special Mention and which has a lighthouse in it, is from Edward Hyde, UK.







No comments: