Friday, April 2, 2021

Audrina Patridge still looks fine

 

I've seen Audrina Patridge in this commercial a few time recently, and enjoyed it every time. 

(Who is she?  you ask.  Bio here.)


I checked back in my blog, because I was pretty sure I had posted something about her sometime in its past.  But apparently not, even though she did pose nude for Playboy (a tryout) wearing an orange cowboy hat, and has been in that state a few other times for real, too.  And she's quite visually engaging in that state.  I was sure I had mentioned that.  Still, I think she looks fabulous now at 35, and should show do that again (posing nude), but I doubt she will. 

Still, she's on a bed in the commercial.  One can dream.  (She went through a messy divorce a couple of years ago and has been reported as dating someone else with a couple degrees of seriousness, but I don't know the current status of that relationship.) 


No comments: