Saturday, April 3, 2021

Highway 41 Streetview trek visits the zoo

 

We're going through and around Milwaukee on the Highway 41 end-to-end Streetview trek, so here are a few views.


OK, pay attention here. We're back on 41/I-94, but at this point 41 turns west briefly, and the combined numbers are 41-43-895. I'll spare you the interchange. Glad I'm not hiking this section.




Big curve to head north again. Right here it's called Zoo Freeway, too.




Heading north, 41 re-encounters Interstate 94. Rather than just show road here, let's see three nearby sights. The first is the Milwaukee County Zoo (remember it's also called Zoo Freeway in this stretch.) Zoo parking lot:




A view in the zoo, by the aviary.  I know Highway 41 went past Lincoln Park Zoo in Chicago, and I think it went by another one (Chattanooga? -- too lazy to check).  



The next two sights will be in the next (single) Highway 41 post.

No comments: