Saturday, June 5, 2021

Catch of the day

 

I've seen most of the trilogy of Pirates of the Caribbean movies, and I've seen parts of Pirates of the Caribbean:  On Stranger Tides.  I never paid attention to the next one.  

Well, I accidentally happened to see the music video below, and I couldn't stop watching.  Originally and briefly, I thought the fetching blonde mermaid was played by actress Amanda Seyfried, but I didn't think she'd be just a mermaid in a movie. The blonde fishgirl, who turns out to have quite an appetite, was actually Australian model Gemma Ward, who I should have been paying more attention to, I think.  

So here's what I'm going to do.  Below is a still from the movie of Gemma, and then the video, entitled "Siren".  And soon after this, I'll do a bit more on Gemma Ward, who's now 33 and the mother of one.









You'd jump in after her too, wouldn't you?

Might not be the best idea.

No comments: