Saturday, May 20, 2023

Speaking of WAGs

 

After my recent post about the wives, lovers, and girlfriends of major league baseball players, I should note that occasionally the WAGs (as the Brit press likes to call them) of England's sportsmen sometimes come to my attention. 

In that regard, I wondered who Jack Grealish, the player with the best hair (and also, apparently, best legs) in the Premier League, was dating. And fortunately, the Daily Mail came through for me.

Jack Grealish's model girlfriend Sasha Attwood relaxes in a skimpy black bikini as she enjoys a luxury boat day

Here's more information about him (and them).

Who is Jack Grealish's model girlfriend Sasha Attwood?

You will find out more, including that she can be pretty darned glamorous.

And here's Sasha herself.





No comments: