Sunday, June 9, 2013

Featuring one of my favorites


No hiding the fact that Carrie Stevens is one of my favorite Playboy Playmates ever.  Not only is she an extraordinarily beautiful woman (clothed and unclothed), she has a real life history with ups and downs, she's a talented actress, she believes in causes and does something about them, she can cook!!, she tells it like it is plain and simple, and not only that, she's an extraordinarily beautiful MILK. (Mother I'd Like to Know, and I don't mean that in the Biblical sense, though I'll admit it'd be a great bonus - still, meeting her in person for a true tete-a-tete would be enough).   Well, yes, that's the plain truth.

But rather than me continue to extol her virtues and attributes, learn more about her in the following recent interview.

Playmate Carrie Stevens talks about Eric Carr, KISS, Playboy and Centerfold Chefs

Here's an interesting part of the interview:


LRI: We are well versed in Playboy history and have the pleasure of driving by the Chicago building often as Illinois residents. After all these years what does it mean to you to be a part of the Playboy family and have that honor on your resume?

Carrie: Becoming a Playmate made me an overnight celebrity.  It was my “rock star” moment.  I got to go on tour and sign autographs and pose for pictures with fans…much like a musician ….without the talent.  After all these years, I still visit the Mansion once a month or so.  I consider Hugh Hefner a dear friend.  He has been a kind and loving and I feel a part of his family of close friends.  There will only ever be one Miss June 1997, and I am proud to have made my mark in Playboy history.

And an interesting picture, which was taken quite recently (wow):

Gentlemen prefur Carrie





















No comments: