Sunday, June 2, 2013

This is not a pose


Since it's been a few posts since I posted about a fabulous female, I thought I'd post about Candice Swanepoel.   She was having some downtime with her boyfriend in Miami.  (Now here's where I'm confused;  I distinctly remember reading that her boyfriend was in the South African army.  I can't find a link to that anywhere right now, but I didn't imagine it).  Anyway, her long-term boyfriend is also a model.

The think about the next picture is that she wasn't posing.  She's just naturally modelic (as you'd figure, being that's what she does for a living, but still... is that fair to so many other normals?)
























And of course there's this very non-normal remarkableness:



Article links:
Candice Swanepoel frolics poolside in a teeny bikini

Candice Swanepoel on off-duty Miami holiday




No comments: