Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Who's going to take Miranda Kerr's place?


Since Miranda Kerr is leaving Victoria's Secret (not that I think her modeling career will end anytime soon), we need a replacement model that combines the cute and sexy in one adorable desirable package as effortlessly as Miranda.  And who works for Victoria's Secret.  And who also models swimsuits, because Miranda did both of those things quite well.

I nominate Nina Agdal.

Below are eight reasons why.

I know young models are generally quite appealing.  Nina is only 21.   That's amazing.  And well, if male truth be told, d*mned appealing. 

Also, if you search wisely, there are a couple of shots where she's officially topless, if you guess my areolar meaning.

Even though it's possible to search for lots and lots of Nina's eye candy, I hope you'll enjoy this compilation.





This one deserves to be seen even larger



See this one larger, too








This one is larger and full length
 








No comments: