Friday, September 6, 2013

I wasn't really that far off


After Alec and Hilaria Baldwin's baby was born, I predicted that the next notable celeb birth would be Fergie and Josh Duhamel's kid.  But as I noted in this post, the next noteworthy debut was the offspring of Michael Buble and Luisana Lopilato, born on August 28.  Well, I found out from this article that Fergie and Josh's son (monikered Axl) was born on August 29.    So I only missed that prediction by a day.

Obligatorily, I have to note that the Daily Mail suggested the Luisana can motivate herself to lose her baby weight and get back to her normal level of outstanding lusciousness by looking at pictures of herself modelng Ultimo lingerie.  Well, I don't know if that will work or not, but it does give me an excuse to link to the article.



No comments: