Thursday, September 26, 2013

Add her to my special list

I've added a woman to my list of women I'd like to see nude, but very likely won't ever (first authored in 2010, but it hasn't changed much since).  The new addition is "Breaking Bad" acdtor Aaron Paul's California girl wife Lauren Parsekian.  She's sleek and lovely, and she's also a  good person who has co-headed a nationwide campaign to try and convince young girls to be kinder to one another, because the opposite (bullying in many different forms) can lead to tragedy.  

So she's sexy and a good person.  Aaron's got a great wife there.  I expect he's enjoying all the newlywed benefits of her sexiness and goodness.  (At least I hope so.)

Wedding dress and bikini (the only bikini picture I could find - she can't REALLY be from California!) In the latter, her husband is casually embracing his territory.



















No comments: