Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Current undangerous prediction score: 3-2-5


With the Washington Nationals winning the National League East and thus obviously making the playoffs, I can count another Undangerous Prediction for 2014 in the "right" column.

So the current score is

Right:  3

Wrong:  2

TBD:  5

Still to be decided:

Status quo in the 2014 national elections
Note:  There is a slow swing toward the Dems.  Will it be enough for them to keep the Senate?

Hillary Clinton decides to run for President in 2016.
Note:  Nothing she's done so far indicates anything otherwise.

NASA's new satellite shows there's more precipitation than expected
Note:  It launched successfully and is taking measurements.

There's an Entourage movie!
Note:  I think this one will be wrong.  Everything pointing at a 2015 release. But I'm not sure if I should say this is wrong, because they did film it and they did make it, so there will be a movie. But I did say "Since it won't have a lot of post-production, I think they'll get it on screens by the end of the year."   I might end up giving this a 0.5.

There will be at least two landfalling hurricanes on the U.S. East Coast (or Gulf of Mexico coast) during the 2014 Atlantic hurricane season.
Note:  There's been one.  Another 0.5?




No comments: