Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Sob - Katherine Jenkins get hitched


Gorgeous and highly talented Welsh singer Katherine Jenkins got married, same day as the much more publicized Clooney nuptials.  But while women all over the world may be sad that George is off the dating market (a market that he played well), I will be somewhat sad that Katherine is no longer single.

And though thou shall not covet thy neighbor's wife, I will admit that I'm inclined to a tinge of envy toward Katherine's new husband.

Katherine Jenkins wows in her wedding gown posing with her new husband

Now, this dress is not her wedding gown.  The only picture of that is in the article above.  However, thematically, it looks like a wedding gown, and it also shows why I've got that bit of a tinge of envy.























This picture shows why a lot of guys might share my inclinations.







No comments: