Tuesday, September 23, 2014

I like Ultimo


Ultimo lingerie (a UK brand) has previously featured the supremely lithe and luscious Luisana Lopilato (Michael Buble's main squeeze and baby mama, lucky guy) as their lead model, and briefly had Kelly Brook doing that too.  And the founder of the brand, Michelle Mone, even has posed herself in her own underthings, and looked good doing it.

After Luisana, she hired Abbey Clancy, which also appealed to my manliness genes.  Unfortunately reports are in that collaboration has run its course (though Abbey has moved into other skimpies).

But still, I liked her in Ultimo:






















And what's not to like about a mother that puts her fully-endowed and now fully mature daughter (Rebecca Mone) into the family business by wearing the family brand?   I like that in a woman.  I also like that in a daughter. Here's Rebecca:


OK, so to find more, go to:

http://www.ultimo.co.uk/


No comments: