Friday, October 3, 2014

I saw something the other day


I saw something the other day that I didn't expect to see. It was breathtaking. It Verged on perfection, the raw natural kind of perfection that can't be imitated, duplicated, or replicated. I was awestruck, dumbstruck, and stagestruck. What I saw was exciting, arousing, marvelous, delightful, and delicious. It was a reward to the ordinary, which Happens to be most of the population, defining the dimensions of dreaminess, indicating that what we think is sometimes what is actually real.

I gave silent thanks for what I saw, and this is the only way I can communicate my thankfulness, which I felt I must express. Very rarely is a gift given where the giver doesn't know that they Have provided such a gift, and where the recipient is so grateful yet unable to express their appreciation for the thoughtfulness, the wonderfulness, and the uniqueness of such a gift.

Even now, days after I saw it, the memory remains, strong and Vivid, and untarnished. I can only think of those who actually receive this sight day after day, given freely, and Hope that they can appreciate it as much as I do, and appreciate the even deeper and more trusting rewards that it indicates for them. For while my eyes appreciated this sight, for others it is a prelude and a promise, a commonplace Vision (for them) that is so out of the ordinary that I Hope it is never seen as other than a privilege to View, Honor, and experience.





No comments: