Saturday, January 23, 2016

Julianne looks way good on Cosmo cover


As I write this, the Grease Live! TV show is eight days away.  And as one might suspect, incandescent dance & singing star Julianne Hough is on a magazine cover.

The picture on the cover is a bit "over the top".  It doesn't capture how pretty/gorgeous she really is; I'm not enamored of her facial expression.   Even though it's a hot cover.  Let's take a look.























My first thought about the cover was "Well, she might look hotter naked.  Not sure how much, though."

But still, there are stills from the behind-the-scenes cover shoot video. And those are seriously incendiary.
















And then of course, there's the behind-the-scenes video itself.



Have I mentioned how much I like celebrities on magazine covers? (Yes, many times. Search my blog.)

No comments: