Sunday, January 17, 2016

She wanted his kid, too


Way back in 2009, I wrote about former British soccer star and sports personality marrying lovely model Danielle Bux.  Even though not all the links are working now, here's the article:

Moms-to-be-in-bikinis, and a silverback update

(That reminds me that I haven't done a silverback update for a long time.  There's been plenty of silverbacking going on recently.)

But anyway, in that article, I wrote the following about Gary's impending marriage to Danielle.
"And now he's showing off his bride-to-be, who I think definitely qualifies as a mom-to-be-in-bikini, even though she might not be pregnant yet. I can't see Gary passing up this opportunity to promulgate, propagate, and procreate with lingerie model Danielle Bux! (Who wouldn't??)"
Well, apparently he did pass up on it, and it is the purported cause for the end of their marriage.

You can't blame Lineker for not wanting a baby at 55
"Gary Lineker and Danielle Bux have just divorced after six years of marriage because he doesn’t want any more babies and she does — something you can’t help but think they might have sorted out before kick-off."
 Well, I guess that shows being a silverback (usually defined in my book as an older accomplished man in his profession with scads of money to show for it) married to a hot supermodel isn't always a perfect lifestyle.

Even though it does look like fun at times.

The Linekers together

No comments: