Thursday, March 26, 2020

I have returned


Well, the world has been changing a lot in the days since I last wrote a blog post.  Normalcy is extinct.  It has definitely thrown my life into a mode that is entirely unexpected.   Suddenly my free time was taken up with activities that took half the time that they used to take.  My normal daily schedule (even thought it wasn't exactly regular) got tossed out the window. 

Obviously I'm not alone.  Still have income from some ongoing projects, which is good.  But the main tasks of life are mundane, trying to maintain an ongoing daily routine when nothing about the world -- local, regional, and global -- is routine.

But I'm going to start blogging again, because that used to be normal.  So I'll post more lighthouses around the world (even though I missed last week), catch up on several impressive photography contest results, and get moving again on Highway 41 northward through Indiana.  I may even do four or five straight Highway 41 posts, because Indiana is pretty flat, though there are a couple of highlights ahead.

I'll keep doing this as long as I can.  Hopefully that will be for a long time.

But nothing is certain anymore.


No comments: