Sunday, March 1, 2020

Why have I never noticed Katheryn Winnick before?


The answer to the question posed in the title is, apparently, because I don't watch Vikings.

The reason I noticed here now is that I accidentally saw this story about her being in a new "procedural" drama named Big Sky, and when I looked at the article, I thought her picture bore a striking resemblance to Jennifer Lawrence.














However, starring in the Vikings, she doesn't look much like Jennifer Lawrence.

Nice owl, by the way.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

According to Stanford Medical, It's indeed the ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years more and weigh 42 pounds less than we do.

(By the way, it is not about genetics or some secret exercise and EVERYTHING around "HOW" they eat.)

P.S, I said "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

Click on this link to discover if this quick quiz can help you release your real weight loss potential