Sunday, March 1, 2020

March 1st sonnet to get some momentum


This sonnet is entitled mental vacation.


mental vacation

I cannot do the frivolous unless
I do the obvious before I have the chance
to think about what constitutes the less
important points in life. So circumstance
requires priorities to be assessed
and that which does not hold excitement may
be dominant in terms of the expressed
commitment it entails, thus, I must weigh
what must be done against my heart's desires
and oft-times do the drudgery that needs
completion; whilst my patience flags and tires
along with strength, at least my mind proceeds
to where the job is done, and then respite
might then be found where sybarites invite.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you're trying to lose fat then you absolutely need to start following this brand new personalized keto meal plan.

To produce this keto diet service, licensed nutritionists, fitness couches, and top chefs joined together to develop keto meal plans that are productive, convenient, price-efficient, and satisfying.

From their launch in early 2019, 100's of clients have already remodeled their body and health with the benefits a certified keto meal plan can give.

Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-tested ones offered by the keto meal plan.