Thursday, July 22, 2021

Nina Dobrev has a dress to impress

 

I haven't mentioned actress Nina Dobrev for months, even years.  Since the Vampire Diaries ended, she's done several guest star spots, and a 13-episode comedy on Paramount called Fam (first I've heard of it was when I started writing this).   And according to IMDb, she's got several projects in post-production, so she appears to have been working pretty regularly.

She also had time to start up a wine label with her best friend Julianne Hough, who is now, ahem, footloose and fancy free since she couldn't resolve her differences with former hunky hockey hubby Brooks Laich.  If the vines and grapes can survive this summer's heat and lack of water, that might be interesting to try.

But, about Nina.  She showed up in front of the appearance wall at Cannes 2021 for the amFar gala wearing a little black dress, which of course is always fashionable.  And her display of strapless cleavage was also something quite fetching, too.  Julianne was there in white, and Nina definitely both overshadowed and outstood* her lithe dancing friend.

*Technical note:  I'm not sure I've ever used this word before, in any instance in my writing, ever.

Now back to the dress.  I'm sure glad she didn't walk by me wearing this rig, because I'd probably have sprained my neck.








No comments: