Sunday, July 25, 2021

Where's that again?

 

Much as I admire the Daily Mail, their headline fact-checkers occasionally let a howler slip through.  (I wonder if there's a Web site featuring Daily Mail blunders. I know I've featured a few.)

In this case, I wonder if they realize how many names of states in the United States start with "W".  I wonder about this because apparently they stopped before they got to the last one.  The article blurb (which links to the full article) was screen-captured directly off the tabloid's main page.












Actually, this might be good news, because if Trump supporters are looking for candidates in Wisconsin to unseat Liz Cheney, she'll have a much better chance of being re-elected, because she won't have much trouble winning the primary in Wyoming.



No comments: