Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Me too

 

The few devoted readers of my blog, if they exist, if they've been following along for years, will remember that one of the objects of my obsessions was model and singer Luisana Lopilato, who shattered the dreams and fantasies of numerous admirers when she married Michael Buble.  At the time, I speculated that the attractiveness of his bride would lead to numerous attempts at impregnation, and likely a few successes.

I was right.  Now, I don't want to belittle the family drama that they've experienced, namely the liver cancer his oldest son was diagnosed with.  It was successfully cured, and so now they've moved on to creating and producing their most recent progeny.


Michael Buble's wife Luisana Lopilato welcomes their fourth child, a daughter named Cielo Yoli Rose: 'Thank God for this infinite blessing'


Well, if you're wondering about the title of this post, if I was married to lovely Luisana, I'd very probably be an eager participant in the baby-making effort, too. 

No comments: