Sunday, August 14, 2022

See the spectacular sights of Italy

 

This happened to scroll past, and it caught my eye.














Yes, this would probably be a dream trip.  I've actually been to parts of Italy a couple of times, but there's a lot more of the country I'd like to see (though maybe not right now with a large part of the northern part of the country gripped by an intense drought), so this trip could be fun and interesting.

The problem I perceive is that if Giada was the tour guide wearing outfits like the one in the picture above, there are probably a lot of magnificent sights of Italy I would end up not seeing, or at least not remembering very well. 

Detail-wise, I don't think Giada would be the guide, and it's actually a pretty good deal (but you have to enter by August 19).   Go here to learn more and maybe enter, and if you win, you can thank me.




No comments: