I fear that I can never catch up with the pace of events happening in the world. Politically, environmentally, athletically -- everything seems to be going on at an accelerated pace. And my own life is similar; such that I have not been able to blog at the pace that I have been accustomed to.
As I've noted before, I want to change that and get back on a regular pace. Once a day would be fine -- if I can get that going. Three times a month is not worth it. So I am going to try and change my trajectory.
I'm also going to have a lot of Lighthouses of the Week. I have an extended backlog there, too. But I intend to catch up, even if I have to have five Lighthouses of the Week in one week a couple of times.
So, meanwhile, let's finish with a picture. This is Pointe de Dinan in France, which can at times have surfable waves. This was not one of those times.
Why is this place interesting? Well, for one thing, it also has this incredible sea arch.
You can see more pictures of it (and the Pointe) on this page.


No comments:
Post a Comment