Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Abbey Clancy and Peter Crouch have baby girl

The few readers of this blog are probably aware that I follow Abbey Clancy closely. Not as closely as her fiance (still) Peter Crouch does, and that's probably a good thing for my health. Having put the little peccadillo about a dalliance with a Spanish hooker behind them, Clancy and Crouch are now in newborn baby-care mode (well, she'll be doing most of it, as he is in the midst of the Premier League football season. But I'm sure he'll visit from time to time.)

Proud parent! Peter Crouch can't wait to get back to Abbey and their new daughter


Now, I hunted around and hunted around and hunted around to find a picture to illustrate this posting with, and this was the best I could do:


(She wasn't pregnant when this photo was taken.)

No comments: