Sunday, March 13, 2011

Jewel credits car with saving her and her unborn baby

I've always had a soft spot for Jewel, especially when she went from country folkie with funny teeth to pretty (and at times hot) pop country folkie with funny teeth. But she has always seemed, for lack of a better term, "real", despite living in the stardom layer just below superstardom.

So when she came up pregnant after some apparent struggles getting there -- sex is great for babymaking but when you're trying to make babies and it doesn't happen, it can be less fun -- I was happy for her and rodeo husband Ty Murray. So I'm very happy that apparently she and her baby survived a pretty hard hit from a fire truck, and she credits a big solid car for doing that.

Jewel: In accident, car saved my life

And I guess because I mentioned it, I should illustrate it:


(Jewel's hotness, that is. Not the car.)

No comments: