Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Four things about Kelly Brook

1. She's in a video called "A Kind of Blue". The link there goes to an article about the video; the actual video is at LOVE magazine. To find it, click on "Older Posts" on the left side, until it scrolls to the video. It's kind of interesting. Though her assets are featured, they aren't fully revealed.

2. CAUTION advised. She was just about totally revealed in this feature, where she got covered by more and more lipstick. The pictures where she is less covered by lipstick are rather revealing.

3. I just found out she has a Twitter account: http://twitter.com/#!/IAMKELLYBROOK. The reason I found that out is:

4. She just announced on Twitter that she's pregnant by her four-month boyfriend, rugged former rugby player Thom Evans, who she met in November. She's three months pregnant or so. Apparently they got along swimmingly. The British Empire will never be the same. I may never be the same, either.

5. (I know, I can't count.) Here's a gallery of Kelly, in various dresses and at various ages.

6. I forgot that this is a posting about Kelly Brook. Forgive my deplorable lack of math skills.

No comments: