Thursday, April 2, 2015

Josie in Victoria?


This recent article about model Josie Maran on the beach with her brood mentioned that she was a Victoria's Secret model.  I didn't remember that, even though I've been a Maran fan for a long time. 

Quick research on this indicated that while she wasn't an Angel or on the runway, (though in her modeling prime she could have easily done both), she apparently did some catalog work.

Sooo...

The first two pictures below show why I think she was one of the prettiest models ever, though she never quite hit the name-recognition heights of Elle,  Heidi, Kathy, or Christie.   The second two pictures show what I think are Josie in some Victoria's Secret lingerie.  Lacking confirmatory proof, I'll just have to accept these as indicative.






 

 

No comments: