Sunday, July 12, 2015

Reshma Shetty preggy


I was watching "Royal Pains" the other day, which is one of my habits (not sure why, but it keeps me entertained with humor, emergency medical procedures, and wondering what Boris (Campbell Scott) is up to now.

While watching, I noticed that Reshma Shetty, who plays physician's assistant Divya Katdare, was wearing voluminous dresses and carrying big purses.  This is a signal that a character on a show is pregnant out-of-storyline.  (Ha, I came up with that just now, I wonder if it's been used before).  I hadn't even learned that she was married, but she is:

Be inspired by Reshma Shetty & Deep’s Indian wedding in New York City

The wedding attire was quite traditional, but the dress she wore to the reception was a bit more sexy.



















Well you know what happens with sexy.  She is indeed pregnant, too:

Baby girl on the way for Reshma Shetty



No comments: