Thursday, September 17, 2015

I heart Analeigh Tipton


Ever since I saw her on the canceled-too-soon "Hung", I've been enamored a bit of Analeigh Tipton.  She has a winsome cuteness combined with a long lovely, just curvy enough body.  She's not classically pretty, but she's very appealing, especially her huge eyes.  And her adorability seems pretty innate.  She caught my eye in "Lucy", and she did a creditable job in the romcom "Two Night Stand", including a stirring love scene.  She also took 3rd on America's Top Model, but I think her modeling days are done.  She's a former figure skater too, lending her a leggy athleticism.

Good package.

Anyway, I saw this Daily Mail article about a new movie she's in with Ryan Reynolds.  And she looks very glam on the red carpet.  Not sure I love the hair, but I adore the dress.  And what's wearing it.

Dapper Ryan Reynolds is suited and booted as he joins glamorous co-star Analeigh Tipton at Toronto Film Festival premiere of Mississippi Grind

Below are a couple of Tipton samples.

Definitely can model


Pretty in "Two Night Stand"

No comments: