Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Whatever happened to Kelly Packard?



I actually thought I might have done this before; but it turns out I didn't. Anyway, as is my wont, I got to wondering (wontering?) what sweet little Baywatch babe Kelly Packard was doing now. It turns out I missed her last two TV appearances, which were on Celebrity Wife Swap last year, and just this year a Lifetime movie ("Stalked by My Neighbor", of course). Turns out she also converted to Mormonism. And her main occupation apparently has been raising four children. From what I can tell, she's a very good-looking mother of four kids.

Kelly Packard (Hollywood Pro podcast)

Some pics from Celebrity Wife Swap:















And as is also my wont, I must note that baby-making with Kelly is likely to have been a masculinely enjoyable activity for her fortunate spouse.  Which could explain the four kids.



No comments: