Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Photography contests are great


Photography contests can feature photographs and images that depict wonderful things in even more wonderful ways.  I particularly like nature photography contests, because I'm fond of nature and scenery, but microphotography contests and amateur travel photography contests are good, too.

So I will note this photography contest article from the Daily Mail, about the Siena International Photo Awards.

An exploding volcano, a nosy killer whale and a very brave skier: The new photo contest that is setting EXTREMELY high standards

There's a Web site for the contest, too:  SIPA contest

Since I have a place in my heart for swimmers, I borrowed this Honorable Mention recipient from Davide Lopresti.















This one by Joel Marklund received a Remarkable Award.




No comments: