Monday, August 14, 2017

Briga Heelan had a baby




Briga Heelan is a cute/buxom/attractive blonde comedic actress, most recently appearing in "Great News", which got renewed, but from what I've seen the writers need a refresher course in getting laughs. The jokes and gags are a little too forced, but they are trying hard.

Back to Briga. She is always someone I thought was both pretty cute and pretty sexy. So having a baby with her is an activity for which I would congratulate her husband on what was likely a fun session or two of baby-making. And Briga and her partner Rene Gube just had a baby.

Acting career on IMdB: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3688635/

Now, I never saw her in Cougar Town (or if I did, I forgot); never saw her in Love; don't remember her on Undateable (and I would have watched more if I'd known she was on it), and I only saw a couple of episodes of Ground Floor. But that last show is what I remember her for, and why I keep looking to see what's she's currently doing.

This picture is an example why I remember her for Ground Floor.

















But what I've really never forgotten is this video, with Picture Perfect's Skylar Astin, who was also on the show. She's pretty much gorgeous, but her hair in this performance is flat-out amazing.



No comments: