Friday, March 3, 2023

Not just pretty, she's ravishing

 

I occasionally have a "Pretty Girl" post, with pictures of a pretty girl.  In this case, "pretty" does not do justice to the heat this model generates.  So I went with "ravishing".  (I gotta use that in a sonnet, too.)

The model is Dehandré van Tonder.  She's from South Africa;  there's a bit more about her on this page, but the page is kinda messy.

She also has an Instagram page, as one would expect.  I first noticed her in the topless view from the back down below, and that was hard to forget.

She reminds me of the young Salma Hayek, for several reasons, her face and her figure primary among them. (This is not to say that older Salma Hayek is not as hot as young Salma Hayek, because she is, but she's different now than then.)

Returning to Dehandré, let's just watch. 








No comments: