Monday, November 13, 2023

How do you butter your toast?

 

I assume you butter (or margarine, though that's not a verb) your toast. Not everyone does, but I do, so I learned something about myself.







Psychologist reveals how you butter your toast can say a lot about your personality - so are you a glider, a clumper, or a crust avoider?

So I will admit that I'm a total coverage butter spreader. Because I eat the crust first, and I want flavor everywhere.  So supposedly:

"These are very methodical people. They make sure that every inch of the bread is covered, and that just the right amount of spread is applied equally across the surface.

To leave something bare on the toast is like leaving something half-finished in life for them.

They tend to be very precise people, who follow their own rules and like 'everything in its place'."

So, while I'm not super tidy, I keep track of where things are and how much of what I have, and I don't like to be surprised by changes in that when I'm not made aware of it.

Now, as for what goes on top of the butter, that's probably a totally different mode of personality. And I admit being partial to red raspberry preserves.




No comments: