Thursday, November 30, 2023

I can see it

 

Now, I'll state right up front here, I don't know what it feels like to be sexually attracted to someone of my gender. So I don't know what it would feel like for a woman to be attracted to another woman, either. And my opinion here is based on a heterosexual viewpoint.

But anyway:

Taylor Swift SLAMS speculation she is bisexual in prologue for 1989 re-record after THOSE Karlie Kloss rumors as she reflects on 'swearing off dating' in her mid-twenties due to harsh judgement

Now, Taylor has certainly shown that she dates men (and has dated several, as noted in her songlist), so it's not a surprise that she would deny being bisexual, and also would deny being attracted to her friend (at least sometime in her life) Karlie Kloss.

But still ...

This is Karlie Kloss.  At her peak of Victoria's Secret Angelhood, I could easily see how ANYBODY of any sexual alignment would be attracted to what she represented, which is to say, incredibility.






















No comments: