Monday, November 4, 2013

Simple is sexier for Kate


There's an article out about Kate Hudson looking great in a fancy dress at the LACMA Art + Film Gala this past weekend.

See what you think:



















She's also on the cover of Shape, and inside.  See what you think.

(I know what I think.  Simple is sexier, in this particular case - but we know Kate can glam it up with the best of them.   But as I have opined in the past (feel free to search the blog), Kate is amazing - and remember that she looks like this after birthing two children.  I enjoy the loveliness of a lot of women, but if I ever had a real chance to choose among ANY of the women of the world for a companion, for life experiences and also for some loving experiences, Kate would be a top choice.

And in this case, in the third picture down, she's wearing leather pants.  Yowza!)





No comments: