Monday, May 8, 2017

Fodor's Top 10 State Parks


In my lifetime, I've been to some pretty great state parks.  Too many to list here.  But because it's a big country and there are a lot of state parks, my forays account for only a small percentage of what's out there,

Still, I was interested in this Fodor's Top 10 List of America's Best State Parks.  I was somewhat curious if they listed any I had actually visited in person.

Here's the list:

America's 10 Best State Parks

OK, so how many have I visited?

FOUR for sure, and I've either been to, or been really close to, a fifth.  So yeah, they're good state parks.  But I've been to several others that I think deserve mention, so hopefully I can put together my own list to complement this one.

Now, I don't get a lot readers on this blog, but I wonder if anyone would like to see if they can figure out which of the state parks on the list I've been to.

No Maryland state parks made the list, but Maryland has plenty of fine state parks too.  Here's Muddy Creek Falls in Swallow Falls State Park -- and I've been here as well.



No comments: