Saturday, August 17, 2024

Are we tired of Leonardo DiCaprio's young girlfriends yet?

 

As is well-known, actor Leonardo DiCaprio dates 'em young.  And he's got a remarkable record of dating young, attractive women. I won't try to list them all, it would take too long.

Are we tired of this pattern? Well, Leo's not, and the tabloid press keeps bringing them to our attention. So I guess we have to live with it.

Currently he's in a relationship with a 26(!)-year-old Italian long-legged lovely named Vittoria Ceretti. I wouldn't expect the Daily Mail not to cover her when she's on the beach with a friend, and they didn't disappoint me.  While Vittoria is the featured paparazzi attraction, her friend has some photographically attractive assets as well.

Leonardo DiCaprio's girlfriend Vittoria Ceretti flaunts her model figure in a tiny pink bikini as she cools off with a dip in the sea during Italian holiday

See what I mean below.




No comments: