Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Who is Melissa Giraldo?


Up until today I had never heard of Melissa Giraldo. I accidentally happened upon a picture of her, and was so intrigued that I investigated.  It was worth my time.

After I show you a picture below, I expect that if you share my inclinations, you will want to know more about her too.

All I've got so far is that she's a lingerie, swimwear, and glamor (wink wink) model from Colombia.  And the fact that she's flat-out gorgeous.  She also has a soccer player boyfriend.























Here are some places to get you started.  And keep me going.

Glamor shoot (topless at times) for SoHo mag

Brosome:  mesmerizing Melissa Giraldo is hotter than the sun

67 photos of Melissa Giraldo for Phax swimwear

WAG Hottie: Get To Know Radamel Falcao’s Lady

"While Colombia’s World Cup hope Radamel Falcao recuperates from an injury that would sideline him up to six months, he’ll have one beautiful lady who will be by his side. Colombian lingerie model Melissa Giraldo is more than just a woman with a gorgeous body. She’s a brainiac who graduated from high school early."


No comments: