Saturday, May 18, 2024

This is Montana Cox

 

OK, I admit it -- I have not been able to watch the Australian version of Next Top Model.

(Seriously, I think I managed to watch a couple of episodes of the American version, but I'd have to do some research to determine if my vague memories of that are accurate.)

Still, when the Daily Mail had an article about Montana Cox, who is from Australia, not Montana, I did take a look at it, because she was on a beach in a bikini.  And this confirmed she is quite attractive, which models should be, and also has a very slender model body, which not all models have but which is the type I prefer, along with the somewhat curvy but still in pretty darned good shape body. While I understand body positivity and plus-size models, we all have our preferences. 

Montana Cox turns heads as she flaunts her incredible beach body in a VERY racy bikini

I invite you to peruse the article for its educational content. That shouldn't take long.

And then you can peruse this fairly nice picture of Montana, modeling lingerie.






















One final note;  like many good Aussies, she also occasionally sunbathes topless on the beach. You can verify that for yourself.


No comments: