Thursday, August 6, 2015

It's Premier League WAG time


Oh, thank you, Daily Mail Sports.

This guide to this year's top WAGs  (Wives And Girlfriends) of Premier League players is a very valuable research guide.

Premier League WAGS: How English football's finest other halves line up ahead of the 2015-16 season

I was already aware of several of them;  even mentioned that Ana Ivanovic was with Schweinsteiger in a recent post.  And I had resolved to say something about Ludovine Sagna (I probably still will).

Two revelations here for me:

Edurne Garcia Almagro  (David de Gea - note; reports have him at Real Madrid next week, though he was on Manchester United.  She's a major entertainment personality, singer, in Spain.)  There are other sexier pictures of her available, but I restrained myself.



























Alexandra Helga Ivarsdottir (Gylfi Sigurdsson)

She's a former Miss Iceland, and very pretty.
























Now, this picture is identified as her, thought I can't be sure it's her.  What the heck, it might be her.  Gylfi would know if it's her or not.  At least I hope so.

(Couldn't restrain myself.)















No comments: